For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity
151 nmol phosphate incorporated into Autocamtide 2 per minute per mg protein at 30ºC for 15 minutes using a final concentration of 50 µM ATP (0.83 µCi/assay).
- Purity> 90
Purity > 90% as determined by SDS-PAGE and Coomassie blue staining.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Calcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase type 1G
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase I-gamma
- Calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase Ig
- FunctionCalcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase belonging to a proposed calcium-triggered signaling cascade. In vitro phosphorylates transcription factor CREB1.
- Tissue specificityMainly expressed in brain with small amounts in skeletal muscles, kidney, spleen and liver. Strongly expressed in forebrain neocortex, striatum and limbic system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CaMK subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- DomainThe autoinhibitory domain overlaps with the calmodulin binding region and interacts in the inactive folded state with the catalytic domain as a pseudosubstrate.
modificationsMay be prenylated on Cys-473.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus membrane. Cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human CaMKI gamma protein images
References for Recombinant human CaMKI gamma protein (ab61917)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"