For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceLLKNMKKIVDQNTKLAPETKAVIHWIMDIPFVLSANLHGGDLVANYPYDE TRSGSAHEYSSSPDDAIFQSLARAYSSFNPAMSDPNRPPCRKNDDDSSFV DGTTNGGAWYSVPGG
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids211 to 325
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Carboxypeptidase E
- Carboxypeptidase H
- Carboxypeptidase H precursor
- FunctionRemoves residual C-terminal Arg or Lys remaining after initial endoprotease cleavage during prohormone processing. Processes proinsulin.
- Tissue specificityIsoform 2, but not isoform 1, is overexpressed in hepatocellular carcinoma (at protein level), as well as in other tumors, including pheochromocytomas and paragangliomas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase M14 family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus and Secreted. Secretory granules of pancreatic islets, adrenal gland, pituitary and brain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Carboxypeptidase H protein images
References for Recombinant Human Carboxypeptidase H protein (ab116901)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"