For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSHMVD AFLGTWKLVD SKNFDDYMKS LGVGFATRQV ASMTKPTTII EKNGDILTLK THSTFKNTEI SFKLGVEFDE TTADDRKVKS IVTLDGGKLV HLQKWDGQET TLVRELIDGK LILTLTHGTA VCTRTYEKEA
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab84335 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- 422 protein
- Cardiac Fatty Acid Binding Protein
- FABP 11
- FunctionFABP are thought to play a role in the intracellular transport of long-chain fatty acids and their acyl-CoA esters.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates the hydrophobic ligand in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cardiac FABP protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cardiac FABP protein (ab84335)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"