For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSSEPPPPPQ PPTHQASVGL LDTPRSRERS PSPLRGNVVP SPLPTRRTRT FSATVRASQG PVYKGVCKCF CRSKGHGFIT PADGGPDIFL HISDVEGEYV PVEGDEVTYK MCSIPPKNEK LQAVEVVITH LAPGTKHETW SGHVISS
- Molecular weight18 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 147
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab101171 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein (24kD)
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein 1
- Calcium regulated heat stable protein 1 (24kD)
- FunctionBinds mRNA and regulates the stability of target mRNA. Binds single-stranded DNA (in vitro).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CSD (cold-shock) domain.
modificationsDephosphorylated by calcineurin in a Ca(2+) dependent manner.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasm > P-body. Cytoplasmic granule. Detected at cytoplasmic stress granules and P-bodies. Detected at exosome granules where mRNA is degraded.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CARHSP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CARHSP1 protein (ab101171)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"