For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKTQRDGHSLGRWSLVLLLLGLVMPLAIIAQVLSYKEAVLRAIDGINQRS SDANLYRLLDLDPRPTMDGDPDTPKPVSFTVKETVCPRTTQQSPEDCDFK KDGLVKRCMGTVTLNQARGSFDISCDKDNKRFALLGDFFRKSKEKIGKEF KRIVQRIKDFLRNLVPRTES
- Molecular weight46 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 170
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/µl.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 18 kDa cationic antimicrobial protein
- Antibacterial protein FALL-39
- Antibacterial protein LL-37
- FunctionBinds to bacterial lipopolysaccharides (LPS), has antibacterial activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone marrow and testis and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cathelicidin family.
modificationsThe N-terminus is blocked.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cathelicidin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cathelicidin protein (ab132945)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"