For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MSSCSRVALV TGANRGIGLA IARELCRQFS GDVVLTARDV ARGQAAVQQL QAEGLSPRFH QLDIDDLQSI RALRDFLRKE YGGLNVLVNN AAVAFKSDDP MPFDIKAEMT LKTNFFATRN MCNELLPIMK PHGRVVNISS LQCLRAFENC SEDLQERFHS ETLTEGDLVD LMKKFVEDTK NEVHEREGWP NSPYGVSKLG VTVLSRILAR RLDEKRKADR ILVNACCPGP VKTDMDGKDS IRTVEEGAET PVYLALLPPD ATEPQGQLVH DKVVQNW
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab86848 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3
- Carbonyl reductase (NADPH) 3 EC 18.104.22.168
- Carbonyl reductase [NADPH] 3
- FunctionHas low NADPH-dependent oxidoreductase activity towards 4-benzoylpyridine and menadione (in vitro).
- Tissue specificityDetected in ovary, pancreas, intestine, colon, kidney, brain, thymus, lung, heart, liver, spleen, leukocyte, prostate and testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CBR3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CBR3 protein (ab86848)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"