For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceFLLPPSTACC TQLYRKPLSD KLLRKVIQVE LQEADGDCHL QAFVLHLAQR SICIHPQNPS LSQWFEHQER KLHGTLPKLN FGMLRKMG
- Molecular weight10 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 88
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activity
Determined by its ability to chemoattract CXCR3 transfected cells using a concentration of 10.0 - 100.0 ng/mL.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 98
Greater than 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with distilled water.
- C-C motif chemokine 27
- CC chemokine ILC
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts skin-associated memory T-lymphocytes. May play a role in mediating homing of lymphocytes to cutaneous sites. Binds to CCR10.
- Tissue specificityTestis, thymus, placenta, ovary and skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human CCL27 protein (ab50060)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"