For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMFLLPPSTAC CTQLYRKPLS DKLLRKVIQV ELQEADGDCH LQAFVLHLAQ RSICIHPQNP SLSQWFEHQE RKLHGTLPKL NFGMLRKMG
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab93953 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Additional notesEndotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 10mM Sodium citrate, pH 3.5
- C-C motif chemokine 27
- CC chemokine ILC
- FunctionChemotactic factor that attracts skin-associated memory T-lymphocytes. May play a role in mediating homing of lymphocytes to cutaneous sites. Binds to CCR10.
- Tissue specificityTestis, thymus, placenta, ovary and skin.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CCL27 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CCL27 protein (ab93953)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"