For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CCL4L1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMAPMGSDPPTACCFSYTARKLPRNFV VDYYETSSLCSQPAVVFQTKRGKQVCADPSESWVQEYVYDLELN
- Molecular weight11 kDa including tags
- Amino acids24 to 92
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 1.000 Eu/µg
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab107149 was purified by conventional chromatography, after refolding of the isolated inclusion bodies in a renaturation buffer.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 10mM Sodium citrate, pH 3.5
- C-C motif chemokine 4-like
- FunctionChemokine that induces chemotaxis of cells expressing CCR5 or CCR1. Inhibits HIV replication in peripheral blood monocytes that express CCR5.
- Tissue specificityDetected in B-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intercrine beta (chemokine CC) family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CCL4L1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CCL4L1 protein (ab107149)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"