For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMQVAATQRCP PQCPGRCPAT PPTCAPGVRA VLDGCSCCLV CARQRGESCS DLEPCDESSG LYCDRSADPS NQTGICTAVE GDNCVFDGVI YRSGEKFQPS CKFQCTCRDG QIGCVPRCQL DVLLPEPNCP APRKVEVPGE CCEKWICGPD EEDSLGGLTL AAYRPEATLG VEVSDSSVNC IEQTTEWTAC SKSCGMGFST RVTNRNRQCE MLKQTRLCMV RPCEQEPEQP TDKKGKKCLR TKKSLKAIHL QFKNCTSLHT YKPRFCGVCS DGRCCTPHNT KTIQAEFQCS PGQIVKKPVM VIGTCTCHTN CPKNNEAFLQ ELELKTTRGK M
- Amino acids28 to 357
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
ab50076 purity was determined also by HPLC.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with distilled water.
- CCN family member 3
- FunctionImmediate-early protein likely to play a role in cell growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone marrow, thymic cells and nephroblastoma. Increased expression in Wilms tumor of the stromal type.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CCN family.
Contains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
Contains 1 VWFC domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CCN3 protein images
Western blot - Anti-CCN3 antibody (ab10888)
Anti-CCN3 antibody (ab10888) at 1 µg/ml + Recombinant Human CCN3 protein (ab50076) at 0.01 µg
Goat Anti-Rabbit IgG H&L (HRP) preadsorbed (ab97080) at 1/5000 dilution
Exposure time : 1 minute
References for Recombinant Human CCN3 protein (ab50076)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"