For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKGKKCLRTKKSLKAIHLQFKNCTSLHTYKPRFCGVCSDGRCCTPHNTKTI QAEFQCSPGQIVKKPVMVIGTCTCHTNCPKNNEAFLQELELKTTRGKM
- Amino acids260 to 357
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 1X PBS
- CCN family member 3
- FunctionImmediate-early protein likely to play a role in cell growth regulation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone marrow, thymic cells and nephroblastoma. Increased expression in Wilms tumor of the stromal type.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CCN family.
Contains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 1 IGFBP N-terminal domain.
Contains 1 TSP type-1 domain.
Contains 1 VWFC domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CCN3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CCN3 protein (ab79564)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"