For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight67 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 354
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- FunctionMay play a role in transcriptional regulation. In vitro, is associated with a kinase activity toward both RNA polymerase II C-terminal domain and CDK2 (CAK).
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Highest levels in testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclin family. Cyclin C subfamily.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CCNK protein images
References for Recombinant Human CCNK protein (ab125616)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"