For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSMFERTRS LQDPCSNCPA GTFCDNNRNQ ICSPCPPNSF SSAGGQRTCD ICRQCKGVFR TRKECSSTSN AECDCTPGFH CLGAGCSMCE QDCKQGQELT KKGCKDCCFG TFNDQKRGIC RPWTNCSLDG KSVLVNGTKE RDVVCGPSPA DLSPGASSVT PPAPAREPGH SPQ
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids18 to 186
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab124589 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.02% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- 4 1BB
- 4 1BB ligand receptor
- 4-1BB ligand receptor
- FunctionReceptor for TNFSF14/4-1BBL. Possibly active during T cell activation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 TNFR-Cys repeats.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD137 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD137 protein (ab124589)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"