For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceCHO cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceHHHHHHHHPS PGGSGGQRTD SIPNSPDNVP LKGGNCSEDL LCILKRAPFK KSWAYLQVAK HLNKTKLSWN KDGILHGVRY QDGNLVIQFP GLYFIICQLQ FLVQCPNNSV DLKLELLINK HIKKQALVTV CESGMQTKHV YQNLSQFLLD YLQVNTTISV NVDTFQYIDT STFPLENVLS IFLYSNSD
- Amino acids63 to 234
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityDetermined by its ability to stimulate Human IL8 production by Human PBMC using a concentration range of 10.0-25.0 ng/ml. Note: Results may vary with PBMC donors.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Additional notes
Determined by its ability to stimulate Human IL8 production by Human PBMC using a concentration range of 10.0-25.0 ng/ml. Note: Results may vary with PBMC donors.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- CD153 antigen
- CD30 antigen ligand
- FunctionCytokine that binds to TNFRSF8/CD30. Induces proliferation of T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human CD153 protein (ab119813)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"