For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CD1a protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMWNWLKEPLSFHVIWIASFYNHSWKQNLVSGWLSDLQTHTWDSNSSTIVF LWPWSRGNFSNEEWKELETLFRIRTIRSFEGIRRYAHELQFEYPFEIQVT GGCELHSGKVSGSFLQLAYQGSDFVSFQNNSWLPYPVAGNMAKHFCKVLN QNQHENDITHNLLSDTCPRFILGLLDAGKAHLQRQVKPEAWLSHGPSPGP GHLQLVCHVSGFYPKPVWVMWMRGEQEQQGTQRGDILPSADGTWYLRATL EVAAGEAADLSCRVKHSSLEGQDIVLYWEHHSSVGFIILAVIVPLLLLIG LALWFRKRCFC
- Molecular weight60 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 312
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, epidermal Langerhans cells, dendritic cells, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane and endosomes. Localizes to cell surface lipid rafts.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD1a protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD1a protein (ab114359)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"