For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CD1c protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSNEELSDLELLFRFYLFGLTREIQDHASQDYSKYPFEVQVKAGCELHSGK SPEGFFQVAFNGLDLLSFQNTTWVPSPGCGSLAQSVCHLLNHQYEGVTET VYNLIRSTC
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids77 to 185
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- FunctionAntigen-presenting protein that binds self and non-self lipid and glycolipid antigens and presents them to T-cell receptors on natural killer T-cells.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on cortical thymocytes, on certain T-cell leukemias, and in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Endosome membrane. Subject to intracellular trafficking between the cell membrane and endosomes.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD1c protein images
SDS-PAGE - CD1c protein (ab114935)
12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue showing ab11435 at approximately 37.62kDa.
References for Recombinant Human CD1c protein (ab114935)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"