For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMELQVSSGFV CNTCPEKWIN FQRKCYYFGK GTKQWVHARY ACDDMEGQLV SIHSPEEQDF LTKHASHTGS WIGLRNLDLK GEFIWVDGSH VDYSNWAPGE PTSRSQGEDC VMMRGSGRWN DAFCDRKLGA WVCDRLATCT PPASEGSAES MGPDSRPDPD GRLPTPSAPL HS
- Amino acids150 to 321
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionReconstituted CD23 is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20.
- FunctionThis receptor has essential roles in the regulation of IgE production and in the differentiation of B-cells (it is a B-cell-specific antigen).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
modificationsN- and O-glycosylated.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Secreted. Also exists as a soluble excreted form.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human CD23 protein (ab56284)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"