For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.5M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM Beta mercaptoethanol, pH 8.0
- B and T lymphocyte associated protein
- B and T lymphocyte attenuator
- B and T lymphocyte associated
- FunctionLymphocyte inhibitory receptor which inhibits lymphocytes during immune response.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Tyr residues by TNFRSF14 and by antigen receptors cross-linking, both inducing association with PTPN6 and PTPN11.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD272 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD272 protein (ab92923)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"