For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQSIKGNHLVKVYDYQEDGSVLLTCDAEAKNITWFKDGKMIGFLTEDKKKW NLGSNAKDPRGMYQCKGSQNKSKPLQVYYRMCQNCIELN
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids23 to 111
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- FunctionThe CD3 complex mediates signal transduction.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
Contains 1 ITAM domain.
- DomainA di-leucine motif and a tyrosine-based motif are individually sufficient to induce both endocytosis and delivery to lysosomes.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD3G protein images
SDS-PAGE - CD3G protein (ab112262)
ab112261 on a 12.5% SDS-PAGE Stained with Coomassie Blue.
References for Recombinant Human CD3G protein (ab112262)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"