For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceCGTAVERPKGLPHSLSGRMYYSCNGEELTLSNCSWRFNNSNLCSQSLAAR VLCSASRSLHNLSTPEVPASVQTVTIESSVTVKIENKESRELM
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids308 to 400
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- CD6 antigen Tp120
- FunctionInvolved in cell adhesion. Binds to CD166.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by thymocytes, mature T-cells, a subset of B-cells known as B-1 cells, and by some cells in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 SRCR domains.
modificationsAfter T-cell activation, becomes hyperphosphorylated on Ser and Thr residues and phosphorylated on Tyr residues.
Contains intrachain disulfide bond(s).
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD6 protein (ab116984)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"