For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVGYQRKCYFISTVKRSWTSAQNACSEHGATLAVIDSEKDMNFLKRYAGRE EHWVGLKKEPGHPWKWSNGKEFNNWFNVTGSDKCVFLKNTEVSSMECEKN LYWICNKPYK
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids90 to 199
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Activation inducer molecule
- Activation inducer molecule (AIM/CD69)
- FunctionInvolved in lymphocyte proliferation and functions as a signal transmitting receptor in lymphocytes, natural killer (NK) cells, and platelets.
- Tissue specificityExpressed on the surface of activated T-cells, B-cells, natural killer cells, neutrophils, eosinophils, epidermal Langerhans cells and platelets.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Developmental stageEarliest inducible cell surface glycoprotein acquired during lymphoid activation.
modificationsConstitutive Ser/Thr phosphorylation in both mature thymocytes and activated T-lymphocytes.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD69 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD69 protein (ab114349)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"