For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePGALAAQEVQQSPHCTTVPVGASVNITCSTSGGLRGIYLRQLGPQPQDII YYEDGVVPTTDRRFRGRIDFSGSQDNLTITMHRLQLSDTGTYTCQAITEV NVYGSGTLVLVTEEQSQGWHRCSDAPPRASALPAPPTGSALPDPQTASAL PDPPAASALPAALAVISFLLGLGLGVACVLARTQIKKLCSWRDKNSAACV VYEDMSHSRCNTLSSPNQYQ
- Molecular weight50 kDa including tags
- Amino acids21 to 240
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- CD7 antigen
- CD7 antigen (p41)
- FunctionNot yet known.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Ig-like (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD7 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD7 protein (ab114926)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"