For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceCHO cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceHHHHHHHHPS PGGSGGQRFA QAQQQLPLES LGWDVAELQL NHTGPQQDPR LYWQGGPALG RSFLHGPELD KGQLRIHRDG IYMVHIQVTL AICSSTTASR HHPTTLAVGI CSPASRSISL LRLSFHQGCT IASQRLTPLA RGDTLCTNLT GTLLPSRNTD ETFFGVQWVR P
- Amino acids39 to 193
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Purity: Greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituent: 0.6% Sodium citrate
- FunctionCytokine that binds to CD27. Plays a role in T-cell activation. Induces the proliferation of costimulated T-cells and enhances the generation of cytolytic T-cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tumor necrosis factor family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human CD70 protein (ab119815)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"