For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CD82 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSACIKVTKYFLFLFNLIFFILGAVILGFGVWILADKSSFISVLQTSSS SLRMGAYVFIGVGAVTMLMGFLGCIGAVNEVRCLLGLYFAFLLLILIAQV TAGALFYFNMGKLKQEMGGIVTELIRDYNSSREDSLQDAWDYVQAQVKCC GWVSFYNWTDNAELMNRPEVTYPCSCEVKGEEDNSLSVRKGFCEAPGNRT QSGNHPEDWPVYQEGCMEKVQAWLQENLGIILGVGVGVAIVELLGMVLSI CLCRHVHSEDYSKVPKY
- Molecular weight55 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 267
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Antigen detected by monoclonal and antibody IA4
- FunctionAssociates with CD4 or CD8 and delivers costimulatory signals for the TCR/CD3 pathway.
- Tissue specificityLymphoid specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the tetraspanin (TM4SF) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD82 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD82 protein (ab114340)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"