For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CD94 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAVFKTTLWRLISGTLGIICLSLMATLGILLKNSFTKLSIEPAFTPGPNI ELQKDSDCCSCQEKWVGYRCNCYFISSEQKTWNESRHLCASQKSSLLQLQ NTDELDFMSSSRQFYWIGLSYSEEHTAWLWENGSALSQYLFPSFETFNTK NCIAYNPNGNALDESCEDKNRYICKQQLI
- Molecular weight45 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 179
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionPlays a role as a receptor for the recognition of MHC class I HLA-E molecules by NK cells and some cytotoxic T-cells.
- Tissue specificityNatural killer cells.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 C-type lectin domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CD94 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CD94 protein (ab114885)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"