For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVDYSVWDHI EVSDDEDETH PNIDTASLFR WRHQARVERM EQFQKEKEEL DRGCRECKRK VAECQRKLKE LEVAEGGKAE LERLQAEAQQ LRKEERSWEQ KLEEMRKKEK SMPWNVDTLS KDGFSKSMVN TKPEKTEEDS EEVREQKHKT FVEKYEKQIK HFGMLRRWDD SQKYLSDNVH LVCEETANYL VIWCIDLEVE EKCALMEQVA HQTIVMQFIL ELAKSLKVDP RACFRQFFTK IKTADRQYME GFNDELEAFK ERVRGRAKLR IEKAMKEYEE EERKKRLGPG GLDPVEVYES LPEELQKCFD VKDVQMLQDA ISKMDPTDAK YHMQRCIDSG LWVPNSKASE AKEGEEAGPG DPLLEAVPKT GDEKDVSV
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab78881 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1µg of protein (determined by LAL method)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 8.0
- CDC 37
- CDC37 cell division cycle 37 homolog
- FunctionCo-chaperone that binds to numerous kinases and promotes their interaction with the Hsp90 complex, resulting in stabilization and promotion of their activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDC37 family.
modificationsConstitutively sumoylated by UBE2I.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cdc37 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cdc37 protein (ab78881)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"