For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMENFQKVEKIGEGTYGVVYKARNKLTGEVVALKKIRLDTETEGVPSTAIR EISLLKELNHPNIVKLLDVIHTENKLYLVFEFLHQDLKKFMDASALTGIP LPLIKSYLFQLLQGLAFCHSHRVLHRDLKPQNLLINTEGAIKLADFGLAR AFGVPVRTYTHEVVTLWYRAPEILLGCKYYSTAVDIWSLGCIFAEMVTRR ALFPGDSEIDQLFRIFRTLGTPDEVVWPGVTSMPDYKPSFPKWARQDFSK VVPPLDEDGRSLLSQMLHYDPNKRISAKAALAHPFFQDVTKPVPHLRLLE HHHHHH
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 198
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab111646 is purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT
Note: Contains 79% Tris-HCl buffer.
- Cdc2 related protein kinase
- cdc2-related protein kinase
- FunctionInvolved in the control of the cell cycle. Interacts with cyclins A, B1, B3, D, or E. Activity of CDK2 is maximal during S phase and G2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CMGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. CDC2/CDKX subfamily.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cdk2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cdk2 protein (ab111646)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"