For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CDKA1 / DOC1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSHMSY KPNLAAHMPA AALNAAGSVH SPSTSMATSS QYRQLLSDYG PPSLGYTQGT GNSQVPQSKY AELLAIIEEL GKEIRPTYAG SKSAMERLKR GIIHARGLVR ECLAETERNA RS
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab93647 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- CDK2 A1
- CDK2 associated protein 1
- CDK2-associated protein 1
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDK2AP family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CDKA1 / DOC1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CDKA1 / DOC1 protein (ab93647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"