For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEPAAGSSME PSADWLATAA ARGRVEEVRA LLEAGALPNA PNSYGRRPIQ VMMMGSARVA ELLLLHGAEP NCADPATLTR PVHDAAREGF LDTLVVLHRA GARLDVRDAW GRLPVDLAEE LGHRDVARYL RAAAGGTRGS NHARIDAAEG PSDIPD
- Molecular weight17 kDa
- Amino acids1 to 156
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
Purity is greater than 95% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- Additional notesEndotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C.
Constituents: 1.0mM PBS, 1.0mM DTT, pH 7.2
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 1x PBS, pH 8.0. to a concentration of 0.1-1.0 mg/ml.
- CDK4 inhibitor p16 INK4
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
Recombinant Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a protein images
References for Recombinant Human CDKN2A/p16INK4a protein (ab84075)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"