For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Cdx1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceGAQRPTPYEWMRRSVAAGGGGGSGKTRTKDKYRVVYTDHQRLELEKEFHY SRYITIRRKSELAANLGLTERQVKIWFQNRRAKERKVNKK*
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids126 to 215
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Caudal type homeo box transcription factor 1
- Caudal type homeobox 1
- Caudal type homeobox protein
- FunctionCould play a role in the terminal differentiation of the intestine.
- Tissue specificityIntestinal epithelium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Caudal homeobox family.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Cdx1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Cdx1 protein (ab114869)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"