For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRGSHHHHHH GMASMTGGQQ MGRDLYDDDD KDRWGSMGAG
KAKKSVDKNS NEYRVRRERN NIAVRKSRDK AKQRNVETQQ
KVLELTSDND RLRKRVEQLS RELDTLRGIF RQLPESSLVK
- Amino acids270 to 358
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab51301 was purified by ion-exchange chromatography and FPLC gel-filtration chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 5mM Beta mercaptoethanol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.5
- Apoptotic cysteine protease
- Apoptotic protease Mch 5
- C/EBP alpha
- FunctionC/EBP is a DNA-binding protein that recognizes two different motifs: the CCAAT homology common to many promoters and the enhanced core homology common to many enhancers.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the bZIP family. C/EBP subfamily.
Contains 1 bZIP domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CEBP Alpha protein images
References for Recombinant Human CEBP Alpha protein (ab51301)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"