For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMASGFKKPSAASTGQKRKVAPKPELTEDQKQEVREAFDLFDVDGSGTIDA KELKVAMRALGFEPRKEEMKKMISEVDREGTGKISFNDFLAVMTQKMSEK
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 100
- Corresponding Antibody
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Caltractin isoform 2
- CEN 1
- FunctionPlays a fundamental role in microtubule-organizing center structure and function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the centrin family.
Contains 4 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Centrosome of interphase and mitotic cells.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Centrin 1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Centrin 1 protein (ab114364)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"