For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CFHL2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceEAMFCDFPKINHGILYDEEKYKPFSQVPTGEVFYYSCEYNFVSPSKSFWT RITCAEEGWSPTPKCLRLCFFPFVENGHSESSGQTHLEGDTVQIICNTGY RLQNNENNISCVERGWSTPPKCRSTISAEKCGPPPPIDNGDITSFLLSVY APGSSVEYQCQNLYQLEGNNQITCRNGQWSEPPKCLDPCVISQEIMEKYN IKLKWTNQQKLYSRTGDIVEFVCKSGYHPTKSHSFRAMCQNGKLVYPSCE EK
- Molecular weight54 kDa including tags
- Amino acids19 to 270
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Complement factor H related protein 2
- FunctionMight be involved in complement regulation. Can associate with lipoproteins and may play a role in lipid metabolism.
- Tissue specificityExpressed by the liver and secreted in plasma.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 Sushi (CCP/SCR) domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CFHL2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CFHL2 protein (ab116913)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"