For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CHCHD2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0.002% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 3mM Sodium chloride, 2.5mM Imidazole, 10mM Tris, pH 8.0
- 16.7kD protein
- Aging Associated Gene 10 Protein
- Aging-associated gene 10 protein
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CHCH domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human CHCHD2 protein (ab40509)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"