For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceETEPKGAADVEKVEEKSAIDLTPIVVEDKEEKKEEEEKKEVMLQNGETPK DLNDEKQKKNIKQRFMFNIADGGFTELHSLWQNEERAATVTKKTYEIWH
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1632 to 1730
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- ATP dependent helicase CHD4
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD4
- CHD 4
- FunctionComponent of the histone deacetylase NuRD complex which participates in the remodeling of chromatin by deacetylating histones.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Associates with centrosomes in interphase.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CHD4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CHD4 protein (ab114276)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"