For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight221 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 1912
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 80
Purity is greater than 80% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- Additional notes
Binds IgG-type human auto-antibodies
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.38% HEPES, 20% Glycerol, 2.34% Sodium chloride
- ATP dependent helicase CHD4
- ATP-dependent helicase CHD4
- CHD 4
- FunctionComponent of the histone deacetylase NuRD complex which participates in the remodeling of chromatin by deacetylating histones.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNF2/RAD54 helicase family.
Contains 2 chromo domains.
Contains 1 helicase ATP-binding domain.
Contains 1 helicase C-terminal domain.
Contains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
modificationsPhosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton > centrosome. Associates with centrosomes in interphase.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human CHD4 protein (ab124864)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"