For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CIB2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGNKQTIFTE EQLDNYQDCT FFNKKDILKL HSRFYELAPN LVPMDYRKSP IVHVPMSLII QMPELRENPF
KERIVAAFSE DGEGNLTFND FVDMFSVLCE SAPRELKANY AFKIYDFNTD NFICKEDLEL TLARLTKSEL DEEEVVLVCD KVIEEADLDG
DGKLGFADFE DMIAKAPDFL STFHIRI
- Molecular weight24 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 187
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
purified by using anion-exchange chromatography (DEAE sepharose resin) and gel-filtration chromatography (Sephacryl S-200) with 20mM Tris pH 7.5, 2mM EDTA.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM PMSF, pH 8.0
- Calcium and integrin binding protein 2
- Calcium and integrin-binding family member 2
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 EF-hand domains.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CIB2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CIB2 protein (ab104126)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"