For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEYAMKSLSLLYPKSLSRHVSVRTSVVTQQLLSEPSPKAPRARPCRVSTA DRSVRKGIMAYSLEDLLLKVRDTLMLADKPFFLVLEEDGTTVETEEYFQA LAGDTVFMVLQKGQKWQPPSEQGTRHPLSLSHKPAKKIDVARVTFDLYKL NPQDFIGRLNVKATFYDTYSLSYDLHCCGAKRIMKEAFRWALFSMQATGH VLLGTSCYLQQLLDATEEGQPPKGKASSLIPTCLKILQ
- Molecular weight52 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 238
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
- Cell death activator
- Cell death activator CIDE-3
- Cell death inducing DFFA like effector C
- FunctionInduces apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed mainly in small intestine, heart, colon and stomach and, at lower levels, in brain, kidney and liver.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CIDE-N domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Cytoplasmic in a punctate manner.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CIDE C protein images
References for Recombinant Human CIDE C protein (ab112421)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"