For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids1 to 160
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- ReconstitutionRedissolve the powder with 1ml sterile water will restore to the original concentration 1mg/ml.
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator 2
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator with Glu/Asp rich carboxy terminal domain 2
- FunctionInterferes with the binding of transcription factors HIF-1a and STAT2 to p300/CBP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CITED family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CITED2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CITED2 protein (ab80152)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"