For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMADHMMAMNH GRFPDGTNGL HHHPAHRMGM GQFPSPHHHQ QQQPQHAFNA LMGEHIHYGA GNMNATSGIR HAMGPGTVNG GHPPSALAPA ARFNNSQFMG PPVASQGGSL PASMQLQKLN NQYFNHHPYP HNHYMPDLHP AAGHQMNGTN QHFRDCNPKH SGGSSTPGGS GGSSTPGGSG SSSGGGAGSS NSGGGSGSGN MPASVAHVPA AMLPPNVIDT DFIDEEVLMS LVIEMGLDRI KELPELWLGQ NEFDFMTDFV CKQQPSRVSC LEHHHHHH
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
Purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method ).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator 2
- Cbp/p300 interacting transactivator with Glu/Asp rich carboxy terminal domain 2
- FunctionInterferes with the binding of transcription factors HIF-1a and STAT2 to p300/CBP.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CITED family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CITED2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CITED2 protein (ab87363)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"