For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVVGQITVDMMYGGMRGMKGLVYETSVLDPDEGIRFRGFSIPECQKLLPKA KGGEEPLPEGLFWLLVTGHIPTEEQVSWLSKEWAKRAALPSHVVTMLDN
- Molecular weight37 kDa
- Amino acids59 to 157
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.03% Glutathione
- Citrate synthase
- Citrate synthase, mitochondrial
- PathwayCarbohydrate metabolism; tricarboxylic acid cycle; isocitrate from oxaloacetate: step 1/2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the citrate synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Citrate synthetase protein images
References for Recombinant Human Citrate synthetase protein (ab114401)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"