For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CKS2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMASMTGGQQM GRGSHMAHKQ IYYSDKYFDE HYEYRHVMLP RELSKQVPKT HLMSEEEWRR LGVQQSLGWV HYMIHEPEPH ILLFRRPLPK DQQK
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purified by conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 7.5
- CDC28 protein kinase 2
- CDC28 protein kinase regulatory subunit 2
- FunctionBinds to the catalytic subunit of the cyclin dependent kinases and is essential for their biological function.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CKS family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CKS2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CKS2 protein (ab87380)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"