For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human Connexin 37 / GJA4 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGDWGFLEKLLDQVQEHSTVVGKIWLTVLFIFRILILGLAGESVWGDEQS DFECNTAQPGCTNVCYDQAFPISHIRYWVLQFLFVSTPTLVYLGHVIYLS RREERLRQKEGELRALPAKDPQVERALAAVERQMAKISVAEDGRLRIRGA LMGTYVASVLCKSVLEAGFLYGQWRLYGWTMEPVFVCQRAPCPYLVDCFV SRPTEKTIFIIFMLVVGLISLVLNLLELVHLLCRCLSRGMRARQGQDAPP TQGTSSDPYTDQVFFYLPVGQGPSSPPCPTYNGLSSSEQNWANLTTEERL ASSRPPLFLDPPPQNGQKPPSRPSSSASKKQYV
- Molecular weight63 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 333
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml. This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Connexin 37
- FunctionOne gap junction consists of a cluster of closely packed pairs of transmembrane channels, the connexons, through which materials of low MW diffuse from one cell to a neighboring cell.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in multiple organs and tissues, including heart, uterus, ovary, and blood vessel endothelium.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the connexin family. Alpha-type (group II) subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > gap junction.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Connexin 37 / GJA4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Connexin 37 / GJA4 protein (ab114495)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"