For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human COTL1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MATKIDKEAC RAAYNLVRDD GSAVIWVTFK YDGSTIVPGE QGAEYQHFIQ QCTDDVRLFA FVRFTTGDAMSKRSKFALIT WIGENVSGLQ RAKTGTDKTL VKEVVQNFAK EFVISDRKEL EEDFIKSELK KAGGANYDAQ TE
- Molecular weight18 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 142
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab116193 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- Coactosin like 1
- Coactosin-like protein
- FunctionBinds to F-actin in a calcium-independent manner. Has no direct effect on actin depolymerization.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with highest levels in placenta, lung, kidney and peripheral blood leukocytes and lower levels in brain, liver and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the actin-binding proteins ADF family. Coactosin subfamily.
Contains 1 ADF-H domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytoskeleton.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human COTL1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human COTL1 protein (ab116193)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"