For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMLATRVFSLVGKRAISTSVCVRAHESVVKSEDFSLPAYMDRRDHPLPEVA HVKHLSASQKALKEKEKASWSSLSMDEKVELYRIKFKESFAEMNRGSNEW KTVVGGAMFFIGFTALVIMWQKHYVYGPLPQSFDKEWVAKQTKRMLDMKV NPIQGLASKWDYEKNEWKK
- Molecular weight44 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 169
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase IV family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human COX IV protein images
References for Recombinant Human COX IV protein (ab112273)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"