For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human COX6A1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMAVVGVSSVSRLLGRSRPQLGRPMSSGAHGEEGSARMWKTLTFFVALPGV AVSMLNVYLKSHHGEHERPEFIAYPHLRIRTKPFPWGDGNHTLFHNPHVN PLPTGYEDE
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 109
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- COX VIa L
- COX VIa-L
- FunctionThis protein is one of the nuclear-coded polypeptide chains of cytochrome c oxidase, the terminal oxidase in mitochondrial electron transport.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cytochrome c oxidase subunit 6A family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human COX6A1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human COX6A1 protein (ab116797)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"