For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEFVMKQALG GATKDMGKML GGDEEKDPDA AKKEEERQEA LRQAEEERKA KYAKMEAERE AVRQGIRDKY GIKKKEEREA EAQAAMEANS EGSLTRPKKA IPPGCGDEVE EEDESILDTV IKYLPGPLQD MLKK
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab79148 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Endotoxin Level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method)
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl buffer, pH 8.0
- complexin 1
- Complexin I
- FunctionPositively regulates a late step in synaptic vesicle exocytosis. Also involved in glucose-induced secretion of insulin by pancreatic beta-cells.
- Tissue specificityNervous system. In hippocampus and cerebellum, expressed mainly by inhibitory neurons. Overexpressed in substantia nigra from patients with Parkinson disease.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the complexin/synaphin family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm > cytosol. Enriched at synaptic-releasing sites in mature neurons.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CPLX1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CPLX1 protein (ab79148)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"