For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceFLAEVLSEPWRLSTSQIPQSQIRMFDPEQHPNHLGAGGGFGPVADDGYGV SYMIAGENTIFFHISSKFSSSETNAQRFGNHIRKALLDIADLFQVPKAYS
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids673 to 772
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase 1B
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I mitochondrial muscle isoform
- Carnitine O palmitoyltransferase I muscle isoform
- Tissue specificityStrong expression in heart and skeletal muscle. No expression in liver and kidney.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid beta-oxidation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the carnitine/choline acetyltransferase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion outer membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CPT1B protein images
References for Recombinant Human CPT1B protein (ab114959)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"