For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human CRABP1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPNFAGTWKM RSSENFDELL KALGVNAMLR KVAVAAASKP HVEIRQDGDQ FYIKTSTTVR TTEINFKVGE GFEEETVDGR KCRSLATWEN ENKIHCTQTL LEGDGPKTYW TRELANDELI LTFGADDVVC TRIYVRE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
Purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein 1
- Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein 1
- Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein I
- FunctionCytosolic CRABPs may regulate the access of retinoic acid to the nuclear retinoic acid receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CRABP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human CRABP1 protein (ab87628)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"