For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPNFSGNWKI IRSENFEELL KVLGVNVMLR KIAVAAASKP AVEIKQEGDT FYIKTSTTVR TTEINFKVGE EFEEQTVDGR PCKSLVKWES ENKMVCEQKL LKGEGPKTSW TRELTNDGEL ILTMTADDVV CTRVYVRE
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab74527 was purified by using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris, pH 8.0
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein 2
- Cellular retinoic acid binding protein II
- Cellular retinoic acid-binding protein 2
- FunctionTransports retinoic acid to the nucleus. Regulates the access of retinoic acid to the nuclear retinoic acid receptors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calycin superfamily. Fatty-acid binding protein (FABP) family.
- DomainForms a beta-barrel structure that accommodates hydrophobic ligands in its interior.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Upon ligand binding, a conformation change exposes a nuclear localization motif and the protein is transported into the nucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human CRABP2 protein images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"